We are a national centre for prostate cancer treatment and treating prostate conditions such as benign prostatic hyperplasia otherwise known as BPH and prostatitis. We are highly experienced and boast some of the UK’s leading consultant urologists.
Our range of advanced prostate cancer treatment includes Brachytherapy involving the use of radioactive seeds to deliver radiotherapy directly into the cancerous prostate gland. The CyberKnife which is ground-breaking by delivering a much higher dose of radiation using highly accurate technology reducing the number of sessions required from 37 down to just five. HIFU therapy medically known as High Intensity Focused Ultrasound. TomoTherapy which is a type of radiotherapy which combines the best aspects of Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), hormone therapy and nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy.
We are one of the only clinics offering the full range of different treatments for the enlarged prostate, including GreenLight laser (experience of more than 1,000 procedures) and advanced, minimally invasive options of Rezum and UroLift.
To find out more, procedures are detailed below alternatively, call 0121 222 1036.
Treatments for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) – Enlarged Prostate
- Understanding and choosing between the different treatments for the enlarged prostate (BPH)
- GreenLight Laser Prostate Surgery
- UroLift Treatment for the enlarged prostate (BPH)
- What is Rezūm and how is it used to treat BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or the enlarged prostate)?
Treatments for Prostate Cancer
- Brachytherapy Treatment For Prostate Cancer
- CyberKnife Radiotherapy Treatment For Prostate Cancer
- ‘My Outcomes’ book for BPC patients heralds a new level of surgeon accountability
- Intensity Modulated (IMRT) and Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) For Prostate Cancer
- Nerve-Sparing Prostatectomy
- New Treatment Approach For Patients With Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Is Radiotherapy the right treatment for me?
- TomoTherapy For Prostate Cancer
- Treatments For Advanced Prostate Cancer
- What Would Radiotherapy For Prostate Cancer Involve?
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Surgery for Men with High Risk Prostate Cancer - Extended lymph node dissection
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Focal therapy for prostate cancer